My upcoming 12 days off will be filled with healthy, energetic time to do (hopefully) all the DIY projects I want to do! Thanks to Pinterest, fellow bloggers, and some of my own thoughts & ideas, I have a LOT of things I want to do. I am hosting my husbands parents for Christmas dinner, but besides that, each & every day of my 12 days off will be gleefully filled with shopping, thrifting & scouring the area for items needed for "my list" of projects. I'm excited, yet nervous! My list is HUGE!
Here's my list:
- in Master Bedroom
- Paint medicine cabinet in Master Bath
- Paint cabinets in both bathrooms
- Paint curio cabinet in kitchen
- Paint cubby organizer next to my desk
- Design & install custom magnet board (out of cookie sheets!)
- Paint wall in Living Room
- Enlarge photos from past camping trips & mount with canvas or in another cute crafty way
- Paint wall in Master Bedroom
- Paint all white trim
- Recover fabric on accent chair in Master Bedroom
- Make a mason jar/pen & pencil cup holder for the wall above my desk
- Install mason jars under cabinets above sink (with peppercorns, sea salts, Italian seasoning, etc.)
- Design & install a custom car key holder & mail sorter near mud room
I also hope to get my hands on an oldie but goodie vanity table w/chair for my bedroom. I need a better place to sit down & do my makeup and, maybe even have a better spot to start styling my hair that's growing like a weed! Wish me luck!
I'm also on the look out for a new couch, preferably a cool microfiber sectional. I need a living room face lift!
Let's hope my list doesn't get any bigger, or my wallet will get ALOT smaller! ;-)