I've been on vacation for the past several days, thus the reason for my lack of blogging. Sorry! I have alot to share with everyone including all the DIY projects I tackled over the holidays! Stay tuned over the next few days as I prepare all my posts for you!
For now, let's get to the traditional resolutions shall we?
- Have a baby. Definitely top of the list!
- Eat healthier.
- Call my Mom more. (She's in Texas so I don't get to see her very often)
- Take walks around the neighborhood.
- Take the dogs on walks around the neighborhood.
- Go on atleast two camping trips. One at the beach in the Spring and the then the mountains in the Fall.
- Save $$$.
- Be even thriftier. Is that possible? :-)
- Learn something new.
- Have the best 2012 I can possibly have. It's the year of my 10 year wedding anniversary, so it should be awesome!
Happy 2012 everyone!
My favorite motto is near & dear right now... "Live ~ Love ~ Love"